App Cloner is an Android application by AppListo that gives you the possibility of generating various copies of your desired apps that would work separately from the original apps. Its features are not limited only to the apps; you can also clone games. To use App Cloner, you do not need to root your device as it doesn’t require any root permissions. With App Cloner, you can enjoy having multiple accounts, whether it be for gaming purposes or for you to use apps separately for personal use. Appcloner.net is not managed by AppListo. The material of this website should be used only as a guide. We do not distribute anything, we simply link out to the official website.
Download App Cloner APK Latest Version
When using App Cloner APK, you can simply switch from the original application to the cloned version in a short time without any issue. If you want to use the application as before, it’s also possible. Therefore, you do not have to worry about any data loss. In our opinion, the main advantage of using this application is that you will not receive any automatic updates and so you can keep any version of your desired application alongside the original application. Most of the time App Cloner lets you use the same application with separate accounts with no issues. However, there are some exceptions since some of the Google Apps cannot be cloned this way. But it supports many famous applications such as Instagram, Facebook, eBay, and Skype. App Cloner’s functionality is identical to apps such as Parallel space, Go Multiple and Social Duplicator, except that it is more reliable.
App Cloner Features
This provides you with detailed information on all of the App Cloner Premium APK features.
Creates Multiple Instances
As we mentioned earlier, App Cloner clones can make duplicates of almost any app you have. There are some limitations.
You can change the app name and icon along with it. For an example, you do not have to stick with the same old default icons. With App Cloner, you can assign new icons and names to your newly cloned apps. Not only that, you can also assign new languages, display colors to your cloned apps and you can set the brightness or do not disturb mods for the apps you clone. If you find that auto start and wake lock features that come with some apps are useless; you can disable them too. We’ve been digging hard to find App Cloner’s all of the features and found out that it has over 100 customization options available.
You can add/remove new permissions to cloned apps. This feature allows users to view the permissions of apps and modify them as they would want. For an instance, you can set different types of permissions to your cloned app.
App Cloner brings a lot of privacy options to the table. You can easily spoof your device ID, use incognito mode or hide the actual location.
How To Download App Cloner And Use It To Clone A Game Or An App
Working with App Cloner isn’t that hard. It comes with a simple interface and so it’s very easy to use. Before that, you have to decide which way you’re going to install it. If you prefer to install it using Google Play Store you can do so by visiting this link. But if you’re going to install it using App Cloner APK, you can download it from the link below.
Download App Cloner APK
And please note that if you’re using the APK to install it, you have to enable installations from unknown sources from your phone’s settings. If you face any issues while installing as your install button is disabled or doesn’t click, then you should try disabling overlay apps such as chat heads. In this section, we’ll look at how you can use this.
- Launch App Cloner and you will see the screen below. In here you will find all the apps that are installed on your Android device. On the top navigation bar, you can see three tabs named “Apps”, “Cloned Apps’ and “Cloned APKS”.
- I’m going to clone an app called AirdDroid for demonstration purposes. But you’re free to choose whatever app you want to clone. To start the cloning process, all you have to do is select the application that you want to clone and tap on the blue tick. Underneath that, you can see all of the things that you can customize. In this guide, we’re not going to talk about every single feature as they are pretty easy to use.
- Once you’ve clicked on the blue tick button, App Cloner will start the cloning process. When it’s happening you will see the following screen. In the middle of the process, your device’s antivirus will notify you about suspicious activity because of the app cloning, but you don’t have to worry about that since it’s a false positive.
- You will see the following screen when the cloning process is complete. Now you will see the cloned app’s icon on your home screen and you can launch your newly cloned app. To avoid any bugs, we recommend that you open cloned apps using App Cloner. Once your selected Android app is cloned, you have the options of using both, original and copied app at the same time with no issues at all.
- Now you have the liberty of doing whatever you want to on those apps. With this, a group of people can use the same app without logging from separate accounts. Similarly, you can access two separate identities or two separate accounts. This comes in handy since many apps don’t allow multi-accounts.
Basic characteristics such as icon color, style, application permissions and network usage can be easily modified. And you can modify some of the primary aspects of the original and the cloned app. The free version only allows you to modify the name and the appearance of the cloned app. And you can easily change pairing options and edit linked accounts of an Android Watch or Android TV. It also supports multi-window for Samsung and LG devices.
App Cloner Release Notes
- Added Support for Custom Package Names
- ‘Disable USB Events’ Launch Option
- Bug Fixes for Android 4.0 – 4.3
- Revised Design
App Cloner Premium Version
As we mentioned earlier, App Cloner is a free Android app with a premium option but you wonder if it’s worth it? you’re about to find that out. In brief, the premium version gives you more freedom and versatility with many awesome features and modifications. With App Cloner Premium APK installed, you do not have to worry about the limited amount of space in your Android device as it can save cloned apps in the SD card. You do not have to worry about the security of your account as it comes with password protection. So strangers cannot look into your cloned apps. It is also capable of blocking incoming connections that try to access your apps. Because of that, your app will not consume your mobile data and you will only be connected when you actually want it to connect. It will also avoid the app from automatically loading once your device is switched on. You do not have to get frustrated with notifications and sounds as they will be on silent mode. In our opinion, App Cloner Premium is well worth the price.
Premium Version Features
- More Cloning Capabilities.
- Ability to Save or Share Cloned Apps.
- Ability to Replace Launcher Icons.
- Spoof Locations.
- Keep Screen On, Immersive Mode.
- Change the Rotation Lock.
- Cache Clearing Feature on Exit.
- Private Mode for Apps.
- Disable Auto-Start.
- SOCKS Proxy.
This is a 5-star rating deserved app which has worked quite well and up to the expectations. Majority of the apps can be cloned easily on the free version so it will be enough for many users. Some require premium version and some Android apps cannot be cloned due to privacy concerns. Sometimes some apps may show some errors during the app cloning process. In such cases, we recommend that you reinstall the app using an APK file and try again. When you’re using App Cloner you have to be careful since cloning an Android app will change its original certificate, which means the new app may not always work due to limitations by the publisher. With App Cloner, you can easily use almost any app with multiple identities. When talking about disadvantages, there’s not that much. However, there come some issues with the apps getting crashed that needs to be fixed, otherwise, it is a great app to use. And, WhatsApp is not available due to technical limitations.